Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is an easy and healthy recipe. I love when the two meet.
I hope you have been following along, on my cooking adventures, with the Instant Pot.
You will notice that every day, I post at least 5 recipes, with the Instant Pot.
Because I’m all about real food for real people.
Today, we are making Jasmine Rice it’s a simple dish. But it’s a mighty tasty dish.
Other Rice Dishes:
- 2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 2 cups of water
- Use a mesh strainer, add the rice to the strainer and then spray water over the rice.
- Then add the rice to your Instant Pot, then add the water.
- Mix well.
- Cook using manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Let it naturally release
- Then fluff with a fork and enjoy!