These are fall off the bone good, they are so tender. I used some extra sauce and really caramelized the sauce.
- 1 rack baby back whole or half rack
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Start by patting the ribs down with a paper towel, then add the salt, pepper, and liquid smoke. After you rub it into the ribs, leave for about 5 minutes.
- Rub the BBQ Sauce over the RIbs. Covering both the top and the bottom of the ribs.
- Place the ribs into the air fryer basket.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then flip them for another 5 minutes. Baste the ribs with additional BBQ Sauce.
- Check the internal temperature of the ribs, they should be at 145 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Babyback Ribs Air Fryer, Baby Back, Ribs Air Fryer