This is one of the greatest recipes, I have made thus far in the air fryer, they might be better than chicken wings. (And those are amazing). They were so good, my youngest son, asked me if I grilled them because they were amazing.
These were fall off the bone tender, and they had all of the sauce, which made them gooey and just pure heaven to eat. Ribs are one of my kid’s favorite dinners to eat, whether take out or just at home. These are good enough to be served a restaurant, but easy enough for you to make a home. And once you get the hang of them, you will keep on making them, because they are that good and easy.
There are several awesome things about making ribs in your air fryer.
They are almost mess-free, after all, you just have to wash the basket and tongs, so you don’t have a lot of clean up.
They are tender and fall off the bone delicious. This is by far the easiest way to make them, and the recipe is almost foolproof. This is going to be one of those recipes, that you come back to and change it, but use the same directions. So, pin it, or print it, cause trust me, once you have these you will keep on making them.
he time is amazing, you literally, spend almost no time basting them, they just make themselves, the only thing, I ask is that you flip them once and baste them once.
Here are some tips on choosing your ribs:
The easiest ribs to work with are baby back ribs, but you can use spare ribs or country style. You might have to adjust the time for them because they are bigger ribs.
You can separate your ribs, in order for them to fit in your air fryer, since every air fryer is different, just cut them, to make them work in your air fryer.
I used a paper towel to remove the membrane, which is the white tissue part on the back. It’s rather easy to remove, just use a knife and paper towel to remove it.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, The Juiciest and Most Tender Smoked BBQ Ribs
These are fall off the bone good, they are so tender. I used some extra sauce and really caramelized the sauce.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- 1 rack baby back whole or half rack
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Start by patting the ribs down with a paper towel, then add the salt, pepper, and liquid smoke. After you rub it into the ribs, leave for about 5 minutes.
- Rub the BBQ Sauce over the RIbs. Covering both the top and the bottom of the ribs.
- Place the ribs into the air fryer basket.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then flip them for another 5 minutes. Baste the ribs with additional BBQ Sauce.
- Check the internal temperature of the ribs, they should be at 145 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!