This is one of the easiest recipes for pizza, and it takes less time to make homemade (sort of) pizza than getting it from takeout.
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Spray your pan with olive oil, so it doesn’t stick
- Start by spreading the dough into the prepared pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce all over the crust.
- Then set the dough with the sauce into the air fryer.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- This is after the 5 minutes were up. The key to air frying pizza is if you put the cheese on the pizza, the cheese will be burnt and the dough will be uncooked. Hence this two air fryer process.
- Then spread the cheese on top.
- Place the tray back in, and set the timer for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F, but as soon as the pizza cheese melts, remove. YOU WILL NOT NEED THE ENTIRE 5 MINUTES
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: boboli pizza in air fryer frozen cauliflower pizza crust in air fryer personal pizza in airfryer frozen pizza in air fryer oven air fryer pizza recipe air fryer pizza dough recipe frozen mini pizza in air fryer air fryer tortilla pizza