Air Fryer Mojo Pork Tacos-– The days of cooking dinner are winding down, and with summer quickly approaching, it’s time to start thinking about your favorite go-to recipes for the warmer season. With a little help from my air fryer, I’m bringing you these Mojo Pork Tacos that will have everyone coming back for seconds.
Do you love tacos? Have you ever heard of air fryer mojo pork tacos? They’re a delicious and easy way to make your favorite taco recipe.
My son recently saw the movie Chef, which he fell in love with, so I knew we had to make an Air Fryer Version!
I love a great taco, and this recipe is no different; it’s a fun recipe since the kids can add what they wanted. My son loves cheese, and this recipe was the perfect place to add cheese! Add it back into the air fryer for a few seconds to get it all melty and gooey! But watch it; the cheese will melt fast!
If you are looking for other Air Fryer Easy Diner Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER KUNG PAO CHICKEN. AIR FRYER CRISPY HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN, LEMON PEPPER AIR FRYER CHICKEN THIGHS, and AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Mojo Pork Tacos
- Ground Pork
- White Vinegar
- Ground Cumin
- Garlic Powder
- Granualted Sguar
- Optional Toppings: Tortillas, lime, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, diced cilantro, etc.
How To Make Air Fryer Mojo Pork Tacos
Break up your ground pork and place it in an air fryer safe pan.
Place in your air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes after 5 minutes check your pork to see if it was cooked, all the way through, mine was so I removed, if it is not, mix and add another few minutes.
Drain the meat, and place in a small mixing bowl, then squeeze the orange juice, the lime juice, white vinegar, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, and sugar. Mix well.
Then fill your tortillas or taco shells with the meat, and top off with your favorite toppings.
What is Mojo Pork?
Mojo pork is a traditional Cuban dish, with either ground pork or a pork loin seasoned with orange, lime, herbs, and spices.
You can use it as an ingredient in dishes or eat it over a bed of rice.
What Tortillas Should I Use?
You can either use corn for a gluten-free diet or regular flour tortillas. Either will work!
How To Melt Cheese In The Air Fryer?
I added this for everyone who was asking me. My youngest son made his Air Fryer Mojo Pork Tacos, added some shredded cheese on top, placed the taco into the air fryer basket, and waited near it until it was just melted.
Do not leave the Air Fryer Mojo Taco filled with cheese if you try this at home, as it will burn. Check on it every few seconds, and remove it when it’s melted and gooey!
Great Air Fryer Mojo Pork Tacos Toppings
While you can really make this your own, I really love the following toppings on it,
- Shredded Lettuce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Slices of Avocados
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced Red Onions
- Pico de Gallo
- Black Beans
- Fresh Herbs
- Cooked Bacon, Diced
More Air Fryer Easy Meal Recipes:
- AIR FRYER RED-PEPPER JELLY WINGS
- AIR FRYER, EASY HOMEMADE CHINESE SESAME CHICKEN
- EASY AIR FRYER, FRENCH’S CRUNCHY ONION CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER, HOW TO COOK FROZEN FRIED CHICKEN IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER, EASY CHICKEN & VEGETABLE STIR FRY
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT CRACKER BARREL GRILLED CHICKEN TENDERS
Mojo Pork Meat:
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Lime, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, diced cilantro, etc.
- Break up your ground pork and place it in an air fryer-safe pan.
- Place in your air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees F. for 5 minutes; after 5 minutes, check your pork to see if it was cooked all the way through; mine was, so I removed it. If it is not, mix and add another few minutes.
- Drain the meat, place it in a small mixing bowl, and squeeze the orange juice, lime juice, white vinegar, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, and sugar. Mix well.
- Then fill your tortillas or taco shells with the meat, and top off with your favorite toppings.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 428Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 219mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 32g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.