This is a great and flavorful dish. Without breading it’s the perfect meal when you are looking for a great easy and flavorful dish.
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2–4 tablespoons olive oil
Honey Sriracha Sauce:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2–4 teaspoons of sriracha (depending on how spicy you like them)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a large mixing bowl, add the chicken tenders, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Coat the chicken with olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Add your coated chicken tenders to the air fryer basket. Air Fry the chicken tenders for 5 minutes at 370 degrees F, (air fryer setting)
- While the chicken is cooking add the honey, soy sauce, sriracha, garlic powder, and cornstarch and mix well.
- Then dip your chicken into the marinade. Then return them to the air fryer at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 3-5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Chicken Tenders