This is such an easy recipe and only requires a few ingredients. The air fryer does a great job of making this bread light and airy. I highly recommend using a mini pan for this loaf, as it cooks all the way through.
- 16.5 ounces lemon cake mix
- 3.4 ounces instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of water
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean, if not add another 5 minutes.
NOTE: The exact time is going to depend on the air fryer model you have and the pans that you are using. I highly recommend using mini loaf pans as they do better in the air fryer than the larger loaf pans, you will often find the middle not cooking when using the larger loaf pans.
Note: Depending on your air fryer and the pan you use. I highly recommend that you purchase mini-loaf pans as they are better at cooking the entire quick bread.
Note; This will make 3 loaves.
Keywords: air fryer cake recipes air fryer cake from scratch air fryer box cake recipe air fryer sponge cake recipe air fryer desserts philips air fryer cake recipes easy air fryer chocolate cake box cake mix in airfryer