This is everyone’s favorite side dish at Red Lobster, they even sell a mix in the grocery store, because there are so many fans of this recipe. Today, we are making it homemade, and it came out really well int eh air fryer, it keeps a great light and fluffy texture.
Here are the simple steps, so you can make it in your very own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
This is everyone’s favorite side dish at Red Lobster, they even sell a mix in the grocery store, because there are so many fans of this recipe. Today, we are making it homemade, and it came out really well in the air fryer, it keeps a great light and fluffy texture.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10-14 minutes
- Total Time: 20-24 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Mix in the milk, and melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese. Form the biscuits with your hands and then set on a greased air fryer basket or on a greased air fryer tray.
- In a small bowl mix the melted butter and parsley flakes, then use a pastry brush and brush the fops of the biscuits.
- Set the biscuits into the air fryer, at 320 degrees F, for 10-14 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer biscuits air fryer biscuitsketo farmstead cheddar biscuits recipe farmhouse rules cheddar biscuits cheese air fryer king arthur cheese biscuits