This is one of my favorite breakfasts that I have made in the air fryer. There was nothing better than having a light and airy pastry with my morning coffee. Here is my easy recipe for Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Apple Puff Pastry.
- 1 sheet of thawed puff pastry
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Start by laying out the puff pastry (thawed) on a flat surface.
- Use your pizza cutter and cut the dough into 6 equal pieces.
- Then in a small bowl, mix the egg and 1 tablespoon of water and then brush it over the dough with a pastry brush.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar and ground cinnamon and sprinkle over the egg wash.
- Then arrange the sliced apples over the puff pastry. Sprinkle more of the sugar/ground cinnamon sugar mixture over the apples.
- Set the puff pastry into the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F for 7-9 minutes.
Keywords: Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Apple Puff Pastry