This Air Fryer Chex Party Mix Recipe is a crunchy snack for any occasion. Made with Chex cereal, mixed nuts, pretzels, and delicious seasonings!
Chex Party Mix Recipe
Whether you are on a road trip or sitting in the stands at your kids baseball game, having some of this Chex snack mix recipe is a MUST! I have been dying to try this recipe and it turned out fabulous!
This is NOT my recipe; I borrowed the one on the Original Chex Mix Recipe Site, found here.
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Chex Mix
- Super fast to make
- Effortless to prep
- Air fryer Chex mix is a party favorite
- Great for holidays
- Makes a wonderful gift
Ingredients Needed For This Original Chex Mix Recipe
- Corn Chex Cereal
- Rice Chex Cereal
- Mixed Nuts
- Mini Pretzels
- Melted Butter
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
How To Make This Chex Snack Mix Recipe
Step 1: Mix ingredients
Combine the mixed nuts, Rice Chex, and Corn Chex in a large bowl.
Step 2: Add pretzels
Add the mini pretzels to the mix and stir well.
Step 3: Add seasonings
Combine the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder together. Pour over the Chex party mix and combine with tongs.
Step 4: Cook Air Fryer Chex Mix
Place the mixture into the air fryer basket or on an air fryer tray. Cook for 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Air Fryer Do I Need?
Today, I used my Instant Pot, Omni for this Chex party mix recipe. I am really loving it, especially the size since it conveniently makes food for my family (size of 4). And I can make all sorts of really good food, even sheet pan meals, in no time and with little cleanup.
Kitchen Items Used (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
- Omni, Air Fryer, By Instant Pot, this is a great size for a family of 4
- J.A. Henckels 6-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef’s Kitchen Knife
- Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, 5 Piece Set
- Hudson Essentials Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set-6 Piece Stackable Set with Spout
- Anchor Glass Measuring Set–This is one of the handiest tools in the Kitchen
- Italian Olive Wood Spatula
- OXO Good Grips 12 Inch Stainless-Steel Locking Tongs
- EVOO Air Fryer, Best Friend
How Long Does This Original Chex Mix Recipe Last?
Place the Chex party mix in a sealed container, where it will last for up to 1 week at room temperature. Store it away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
Can You Bake This Chex Snack Mix Recipe?
Yep! According to the Chex website, you can bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour. You’ll need to stir it every 15 minutes and let it cool on paper towels.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Homemade Chex Party Mix Recipe
- 2 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts
- 1 cup Mini Pretzels
- 6 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine the mixed nuts, Rice Chex, and Corn Chex in a large bowl.
- Add the mini pretzels to the mix and stir well.
- Combine the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder together. Pour over the Chex party mix and combine with tongs.
- Place the mixture into the air fryer basket or on an air fryer tray. Cook for 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer