Air Fryer, Air Fried, Homemade Original Chex Party Mix
I have been dying to do this recipe, I wanted to know if it would work, note: this is NOT my recipe, I borrowed the one on the Chex Mix Recipe Site, found here
I love making regular food and trying it in the air fryer, and if like that too, I hope that you will follow along with me. Today, I used my Instant Pot, Omni, which I am really loving, especially the size since it conveniently makes food for my family (size of 4). And I can make all sorts of really good food, like sheet pan meals, which if you have made them,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
A classic snack mix, I got the recipe off the original site, Original Chex Party Mix, and I adapted it for the air fryer.
- 2 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 6 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large bowl, mix together the cereals, mixed nuts.
- Then mix in the pretzels.
- Mix well.
- Add the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Toss, so that the cereal, nuts, and pretzel are coated, with the butter.
- Spread the mixture onto the air fryer tray or basket and set in the oven/basket for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!