Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
One of the greatest parts about children growing up is their ability to start reasoning. This, of course, starts at a very early age, and it’s awesome to recognize. Both my kids love logic puzzles, and I used to start each day off with a puzzle printed and placed on their desks. It was a great way to start every day and keep them engaged. I started to look for free sites and wanted to share them with you, my fellow Mommas.
Here are some good sites for free Printable Logic and Critical Thinking:
- 20Q-It’s really not a good place to get printables, but my kids LOVE it. If you ever need to keep the kids busy in the car, this is the website for you. Users put in their ages, male or female, and then they think of an object (you can choose between the animal, mineral, vegetable, concept, or unknown), and they the computer asks 20 questions and sees if it can guess it. There are also “special modes” to choose Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, and more. (LOTS and LOTS of fun)
- Printable Logic Puzzles-This website has hundreds of, you guessed it, printable logic puzzles. From easy to extremely hard.
- Tests, Tests, Tests-My kids fell in love with the game “Are You As Smart As a 5th Grader,” and they were thrilled when I printed out the test. It has everything from cats to What Halloween Candy fits your personality.
- Logic Puzzles-I like this site because I can customize the difficulty of the puzzles and just print.
- Brainy Maze-The free mazes, from the simplest to the most complex, are awesome.
- Free Printable Sodoku Puzzles-Choose yours how hard, and then just print
- Puzzle Online -All types of puzzles/games/deductive reasoning puzzles and more, great site, tons and tons of variations
- BrainBashers-Great site even has a puzzle of the day
- Kid’s Page-Great web page that has any type of logic problem you would want. They have word games, puzzle games, maze games, and more.
- Word Juxtapoz-The funniest website where they have unique brain teasers, games, and more.