Looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate the holidays? Why not try making this air fryer eggnog cinnamon monkey bread? It’s easy to make and perfect for sharing with friends and family. Plus, it’s sure to get you in the holiday spirit. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
One of the best things about the holidays is indulging in all of the delicious food. This Air Fryer Eggnog Cinnamon Monkey Bread is the perfect festive treat! It’s sweet, cinnamon-y, and it will definitely make your taste buds happy. Plus, this recipe is so easy to make – you’ll have it ready in no time!
What Is Eggnog Cinnamon Monkey Bread?
Do you love the taste of eggnog during the holidays? How about cinnamon monkey bread? If you answered yes to both, then you’re going to love this recipe! Eggnog cinnamon monkey bread is a festive and delicious treat that will wow your guests. Best of all, it’s easy to make! So gather your ingredients and get baking. You’ll be glad you did!
Why Make Monkey Bread In The Air Fryer?
If you’re a fan of monkey bread, then you’ll love this air fryer recipe! Monkey bread is a delicious dessert that is made with pizza dough and lots of sugar and cinnamon. It’s perfect for serving at parties or as a sweet treat after dinner. But why make monkey bread in the air fryer? Well, there are several reasons! First, the air fryer cooks the dough perfectly, so it’s nice and fluffy. Second, the sugar and cinnamon coating gets crispy and caramelized in the air fryer. Third, it’s really easy to make monkey bread in the air fryer – no need to fuss with yeast or rolls! So if you’re looking for a delicious (and easy!) dessert idea, give this air fryer recipe a try!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Eggnog Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Who’s ready for some Christmas cheer? This eggnog monkey bread is the perfect festive recipe to get you in the mood. It’s easy to make, and sure to impress your friends and family. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover eggnog you might have lying around. So what are you waiting for? Get baking!
- Cinnamon Rolls: I used Grands Cinnamon Rolls, you can also use store-bought or Trader Joe’s.
- Vanilla Extract: Be sure to use pure vanilla extract, for a great flavor, no imitations here.
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs.
- Eggnog: You can use low-fat or regular. Homemade or store-bought would work well here too.
- Butter: Use melted, unsalted butter.
- Walnuts: Use diced or chopped walnuts.
- Baking Soda: Added since it will help bake this money bread, to a golden brown.
How To Cook Eggnog Cinnamon Monkey Bread In Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer to 375* for 5 minutes. Cut cinnamon rolls into ½” pieces, place them into a bowl, and set them aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and butter.
Add eggnog, vanilla, chopped walnuts, and baking soda and stir to combine, careful not to over-mix.
Place the cinnamon rolls, into your bundt cake pan, then pour over the egg mixture, and toss to coat. Cover with foil. Place into the air fryer and cook for 18 minutes. Remove foil and cook for 2 more minutes.
How To Make The Eggnog Glaze
To make the frosting. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Use a hand mixer on low speed and mix until smooth. Next, slowly add the eggnog while continuing to mix on low.
Pour the glaze, over the monkey bread, right before serving.
- Cinnamon Rolls: Make sure you cut the cinnamon rolls, in quarters. This will help the monkey bread cook up. If you do not like cinnamon rolls, you can also use refrigerated biscuits for this recipe.
- Seasonings: If you want you can sprinkle some ground cinnamon or ground nutmeg, on top, right before serving.
- Spray: Be sure to spray your Bundt cake pan with cooking spray. This will help the cinnamon roll monkey bread from sticking to the pan.
How To Store
If you have any leftover cinnamon monkey bread, let it cool to room temperature. Then transfer the leftover monkey bread to an airtight container. The monkey bread will last at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
If you’re like me and you love your air fryer, then you’re going to love these recipes for breakfast! From pancakes to sausage, I’ve got everything you need to start your day off right. So what are you waiting for? Try out one of these recipes today!
AIR FRYER CHICK-FIL-A BREAKFAST BOWL: Move over, Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets! There’s a new breakfast dish in town, and it’s way healthier than your average fast food meal. This Air Fryer Chick-fil-A Breakfast Bowl is packed with protein and veggies, making it the perfect way to start your day. Plus, it only takes about 15 minutes to prepare, so you can be out the door in no time. Give this recipe a try today!
FROZEN FRENCH TOAST STICKS IN AIR FRYER: Are you looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea? These Frozen French Toast Sticks are perfect! They cook in the air fryer in just minutes, and they’re delicious. Plus, they’re healthy enough to eat on a weekday morning. Give them a try today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Eggnog Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- 2 cans Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/4 cup butter, melted, and unsalted
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room tempeature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- Preheat air fryer to 375* for 5 minutes
- Cut cinnamon rolls into ½” pieces, place into a bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and butter. Add eggnog, vanilla, chopped walnuts, and baking soda and stir to combine, careful not to over mix.
- Add cinnamon rolls and toss to coat
- Pour mixture into a well greased Bundt pan. Cover with foil.
- Place into the air fryer and cook for 18 minutes. Remove foil and cook for 2 more minutes.
- While that bakes, make the frosting. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Use a hand mixer on low speed and mix until smooth. Next, slowly add the eggnog while continuing to mix on low.
- Remove monkey bread from the oven and let cool for 5 min. Carefully remove from the bundt pan by flipping upside down onto your desired serving tray
- Drizzle cream cheese frosting over monkey bread and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Bundt Pan, I used 7 inch bundt pan