Last summer, we went on a road trip to Idaho. We stopped at this amazing restaurant, Wingers. My kids fell in love with their Air Fryer Copycat Wingers Sticky Chicken Fingers.
- 26 ounces frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 cups brown sugar
Simple Directions Air Fryer Chicken Tenders:
- Place the frozen chicken tenders into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 7 minutes
- Using a pair of tongs, flip the chicken, air fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Toss with the sauce.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Simple Directions for Winger’s Sticky Fingers and Freakin’ Amazing Sauce:
- Add the Hot sauce, water, and brown sugar to a small saucepan, simmer until well blended, constantly stirring.
Keywords: Air Fryer Copycat Wingers Sticky Chicken Fingers