Meatloaf is excellent comfort food that can often be difficult to cook. This recipe for Air Fryer Meatloaf makes meatloaf quick and easy while still being delicious. With a few ingredients, you can have dinner on the table in less than half an hour!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumb
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Start by chopping the green peppers into diced pieces
- Then chop the onions into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the chopped onions, peppers, and butter into a saucepan, and saute until both the onions and peppers are tender.
- Let the onions and peppers cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, combine the pork and ground beef.
- Then add the eggs to the meat mixture.
- Mix in the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Then add the breadcrumbs in, start with a 1/2 of a cup, and then mix it all. You only want to pour enough breadcrumbs to make the mixture stick. If you add too much, it will be dry.
- Mix in the green peppers and onions into the mixture.
- Spray mini loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray
- Add your meatloaf mixture to the mini loaf pans. And shape them into loaves.
Add the ketchup on top and spread.
- Set the temperature to 380 degrees F, and the time for 25 to 35 minutes.
After the 25 minutes, check if it is done and check the 160 degrees F’s internal temperature or 70 degrees C.
- Remove the mini pans from the air fryer, rest for a few minutes before serving, plate, and enjoy!
Note: The exact time will depend on the cooking time. I used a mini loaf pan, which allows it to cook faster. If you are using a full-sized loaf pan, the exact time will be about 35-40 minutes.
Keywords: meatloaf in air fryer