Classic Air Fryer Pork Chops using Shake N Bake OriginalPork Seasoning. I received the breader bowl as a Christmas gift, and I couldn’t wait to bread the pork chops.
- 4 bone-in pork chop
- 1 package Shake and Bake, Original Pork
- This is the tool, I used in today’s recipe.
- All you do is pour the seasoning mix (whatever you are using) to the bottom of the shaker.
- Then put the meat on top of the tray. This is going to be really good for wings, where I can coat several at a time.
- Then as you coat them, place the pork chops on an air fryer tray or basket.
- Set in the air fryer oven/basket for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, check the internal temperature which should be at 145 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer pork chops no breading air fryer pork chops with flour recipe for breaded pork chops in an air fryer breaded bone in pork chops in air fryer air fryer pork chops allrecipes air fryer shake and bake boneless pork chops air fryer italian pork chops ninja air fryer pork chops