Everyone who owns an air fryer has tried chicken wings. They come out so good, they are restaurant quality, they are delicious, crispy and just so juicy!
It’s a funny thing, when I first got my air fryer, about four years ago, I realized that the chicken wings were less than a cost of a pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts, fast forward four years, and the advent of the new cooking appliance, the Air Fryer. The chicken wings cost more than a pound of boneless breast of chicken.
In the 1950s when the famous Buffalo Chicken Wings were invented, you couldn’t give away the chicken wings, housewives used them to make stock or broth. Once, the famous Buffalo chicken wings were invented, they became a new piece of the chicken, to be sold off.
Chicken wings are one of the best appetizers during any party or tailgating party. They go great with all sorts of sporting events from football to baseball.
Preparing chicken wings are actually quite easy, here are a few tips:
- The amount that you should plan on serving per person is about 5-10, depending on if it’s an appetizer (5) or the main course (10)
- Thawed wings air fry better than frozen wings, but you can thaw them quickly by placing them in a bowl of cold water on the counter, for about four hours.
- Cutting your wings is easy, you just need to find the joints, there are two cuts that you will need to make into the wing, to separate it.
- Always season your chicken wings with salt and pepper, while they are in the basket.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Garlic and Parmesan Chicken Wings
This is one of the best-flavored chicken wing dishes, I have ever made. The flavor is amazing and only requires a few ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound chicken wings
Garlic Parmesan Sauce:
- 4 teaspoon melted butter
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place your chicken wings on the Instant Pot Vortex Tray. Set your air fryer setting for 400 degrees F, for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes flip the chicken wings and air fry for another 7 minutes.
- Flip again after the time is up, and air fry for another 7 minutes (total of 21 minutes)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together the Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
- Mix in the minced garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well, so the sauce is well combined.
- Once the chicken is done, toss the sauce with the chicken.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: keto garlic parmesan wings air fryer keto air fryer garlic parmesan chicken wings air fryer garlic parmesan chicken breast garlic parmesan frozen wings in air fryer air fryer garlic parmesan chicken tenders air fryer garlic parmesan chicken legs air fryer chicken wings keto parmesan wings air fryer