I thought I would review an air fryer every week, and if you are like me, what you really thought was a plan on January 1st, didn’t really happen just yet. So, today, I am out of the kitchen and I am reviewing my GoWise air fryer, which I own and Amazon is kind enough to tell me that I purchased it on January 10, 2018.
As a food blogger, that primarily prepares and uses an air fryer (we are talking over 10x a day) I finally feel qualified to offer you some advice, based on my own experience.
This is the model I purchased, I know a few of you are wondering,
Here are some reason, why I really like it, and then I will tell you why I don’t like it.
- It’s easy to use, I mean it’s really easy to use.
- Buttons and display are really easy to read.
- They have presets, which I didn’t use, but if you are new to air frying, it’s as easy as a touch of a button.
- The 5.8 quart is large enough for a small chicken, or turkey breast.
- The wattage is 1500, which is standard, which most recipes on the internet are written for.
- I seasoned my air fryer basket, so the coating has still not peeled (See how to do it here)
Reasons, why I am not totally in love with it.
Both of them are really hard to make in ANY basket air fryer.
Overall, if you are in the market for a starter air fryer, I highly recommend this one.