Here are some basic tips for baking brownies, whether you are using the Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) or Air Fryer. All brownie recipes are easy to make, but I wanted to give some basic tips to use when making any type of brownies.
- Before you start any baking recipe (or any recipe) remember to read the entire recipe. Otherwise, you may run into the common problem of not having some of the ingredients or tools called for in the recipe.
- As with most baking, always measure dry goods with dry measuring cups and then use the back of a knife to get rid of excess in the measuring cup. But first, always stir the flour and make it light and fluffy before you scoop it, never pack the flour into a measuring cup, or the measurements will be off.
- Brown sugar, however, should be packed tightly, into a measuring cup. So, pat it down and try to get as much as you can into the measuring cup.
- Invest in a good spatula to pour the prepared batter into the pan.
- For a well-prepared batch of brownies, remember to line your pan with aluminum foil, and then spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. When the brownies are done the cooking, you simply lift the foil up, place the entire batch of brownies, by using the foil and place them in the refrigerator.
- Chill the brownies before cutting. They only need about two hours to cool and be refrigerated before cutting and serving.
Here are some great brownie recipes: