Spread the love
One of the easiest dishes to make for a quick dinner or lunch. My kids love it, I love that it only takes a matter of minutes to make. And everyone loves it.
- Cheese Ravioli (Frozen or Fresh)-2 packages
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese-1 package (10 3/4 ounce)
- Pasta Sauce-28oz
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray, with cooking spray, bottom, and sides of the rectangular baking dish.
- Spread a think layer of sauce in the baking dish. (This will be your first layer)
- Then, arrange half of the ravioli in a single layer over sauce;(This is your second layer)
- Then, top with sauce (Third Layer)
- Them, top 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. (Fourth Layer)
- Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes more. (This lets the cheese melt)
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.