It is the time to eat healthily, and of course, that means with both my Air Fryer and my Instant Pot.
So, I started this morning, by drinking my coffee and playing with Brussels sprouts. And, I have to tell you, they make a very fine breakfast when they are air fried, especially when they are coated with maple syrup.
I used little ingredients, except for olive oil, because my youngest son is allergic to coconut oil, and seriously, I was hoping that you would try these.
My oldest son, Ethan loved them, unfortunately for my youngest son, they were gone and eaten by his older brother, by the time he awakened.
Brussel sprouts are one of the most overlooked vegetables in the supermarket aisle, they are basically little cabbages. They are usually available year-round.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Pans, I had a hard time finding pans that fit, but then one day, I ran around this amazing, which even includes a muffin tin, talk about a score!
Don’t Forget To Pin—
One of the best KETO side dishes, you can really get crazy and add a layer of melted cheese, my kids love the roasted flavor of the Brussels Sprouts against the saltiness of the bacon.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Then cut your Brussels Sprouts in half, as you cut them, place them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the diced bacon to the bowl.
- Then mix in the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
- Spread the Brussels Sprouts and Bacon out in either the air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 12 minutes, after 6 minutes, flip the Brussel Sprouts. Continue to air fry for another 6 minutes after they are done cooking see if they are as crispy as you like them if not add a few more minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: keto bacon brussel sprouts oven keto brussel sprouts oven keto brussel sprouts with bacon and cheese keto brussel sprouts parmesan oven roasted brussel sprouts keto keto brussel sprouts balsamic vinegar keto brussel sprouts casserole pan fried brussel sprouts with bacon and parmesan