I love pasta, but then again, I had it almost every night while I was growing up. Growing up in an Italian household has its costs, LOL
I was really spoiled as a child because my grandmother would spend hours and hours making homemade macaroni for my family. There was nothing like the taste of homemade macaroni and a day’s worth of sauce infused with all types of meats in the sauce. (We called it gravy, but non-Italians, like my husband, call it sauce)
Now, that I have the Instant Pot, I have been trying out different kinds of pasta. It’s one of the quickest meals and my whole family loves it.
Today, I am trying a take on a classic Italian dish, with a great Fall Ingredient, Mushrooms, and Roasted Peppers.
Kitchen Items Used:
Instant Pot, Omni Air Fryer
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Spinach Ravioli With Sausage Pasta Sauce
This is a great hack, I was making this while I was getting ready for my son’s hockey game, no need to watch the stove. Easy and delicious, and the meat comes out very tender.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Italian
- 12 ounces refrigerated spinach ravioli (switch out for your favorite kind)
- 1 poun ground sausage (I used Italian)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 scallion, diced
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Start by preparing the pasta as directed, then drain.
- Then place your meat and Italian spices into an air fryer safe pan, and mix well.
- Set into the air fryer and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes break up the meat, is it cooked? If not add another 2 minutes.
- This is the finished browned sausage.
- Then in a small bowl mix the drained meat (I used lean, so hardly any fat) and the tomato sauce, toss to coat the meat.
- Then in a serving bowl, place your drained ravioli
- Spoon the sauce over, the pasta. Add some diced tomatoes, diced scallions and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen toasted ravioli in air fryer air fryer ravioli without breading cooking frozen ravioli in air fryer air fryer ravioli no breading how long to air fry frozen toasted ravioli air fried ravioli without breadcrumbs how to cook frozen toasted ravioli in air fryer louisa toasted ravioli air fryer