This is an amazingly easy recipe. Like with most recipes, I played with it for a while, until I really got a taste and quality that I would feel comfortable posting. I do not look to share recipes that aren’t things I would make again. Which, on the other hand, makes it hard to experiment, because my sons are always asking me to make Honey Garlic Smokies or Lasagna again and again.
- 1/4 cup of orange marmalade
- 2 cups of honey BBQ sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Optional: Rice to serve over.
- Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker (except for the cornstarch) . Make sure that the chicken has lots of sauce on it.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- To thicken the sauce, take about 1/2 cup of the sauce from the corkpot and add it to a small bowl, then add the cornstarch, mix well, and then add it back into the crockpot, mix.