Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is one of my favorite recipes.
I have been making it for years. My kids eat it like, well butter.
It has a great taste, it tastes so much better than the store bought stuff. I hope you find time to make it.
- 2 quarts of unsweetened applesauce
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of cinnamon hot candies
- Combine all of the ingredients in the slow cooker, vent the lid.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, stir almost every hour. It will start thickinig as the time goes by.