My son and I love spaghetti squash. Today, I made a simple Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup of water
- butter (optional)
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half.
- Use a spoon and scoop out the seeds and pulp.
- Place your trivet into the Instant Pot bowl, and then pour the water into the bowl.
- Set your Spaghetti Squash onto the trivet.
- Add the lid, and close the vent.
- Set the manual high pressure for 7 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Rub some butter on the spaghetti squash (optional)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!