Round-Up The Best Air Fryer Cakes is a great place to get a great dessert! If you have been looking for some of the Best Air Fryer Dessert Recipes, today we start the most popular cake recipes!
There is nothing better than a homemade cake! I also love a great baking hack, where you can use a simple cake mix to make an exciting dessert.
So, whether your favorite is a chocolate cake, gluten-free chocolate cake, decadent Bundt Cake Recipe, or even a chocolate cheesecake, I have you covered, these are easy to make and they are absolutely delicious!
Below are some of my favorites;
Round-Up The Best Air Fryer Cakes
Does anything say anything better than a homemade Boston Cream Pie? This is one of my favorites, especially since I am from Boston!
I love a great piece of carrot cake and this one will not disappoint! It’s so good!
I love a great Oreo and this one is a great blend of the traditional Cookies & Cream, that we all have fond memories from our childhood! SErved up with a simple ganache icing.
I love a great summer Strawberries & Cream Poke Cake, and this one is so good! Served with a great topping! Easy & Absolutely Delicious!
One of my favorite childhood desserts, there is something magical about this Lemon & Ricotta Cake! Light and fluffy, when prepared in the Air Fryer! Oh so Good!
I love a great piece of coffee cake for either a great breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack. This one is infused with blueberries! So good, and perfect for a great summer or cloudy day!
I love a great baking hack and this one will not disappoint. I love a great fall dessert featuring apples! So good, vanilla, and apple filling, soon to be one of your favorites!
One of the First Air Fryer Cake Recipes on the Web! I said, why couldn’t I make a simple box cake in the Air Fryer–results and taste amazing!
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Baked Good Recipes:
- 1 package white cake mix
- Ingredients on your cake mix box
- 2 1/2 cups pureed strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Start by making your cake mix. Follow the directions on your cake box. (every cake mix requires different ingredients and measurements)
- Once your cake mix is prepared, pour it into an air fryer-safe pan. Set the time for 25 minutes at 320 degrees F.(Please see recipe notes about specific times for your air fryer)
- When your cake is made, please remove it from the air fryer and let it cool.
- Then start working on the filling, cut, and puree your strawberries up.
- In a small saucepan, add the pureed strawberries, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar. Mix well. Simmer until the sauce starts to thicken. (about 5 minutes)Just remember to keep on stirring because sugar tends to burn.
- Use an item with a sharp end. I used wooden chopsticks and made holes over the cake.
- Then pour the strawberry sauce over the cake, letting it drip down into the holes.
- Once you have filled the holes, place the cake into the refrigerator for about one hour, which will give the strawberry sauce time to set.
- Top the cake with a cool whip and then return the cake to the refrigerator for another hour until the cool whip is set.
- Remove from the refrigerator, cut.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 508mgCarbohydrates: 76gFiber: 2gSugar: 47gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.