What could be more American than burgers and hot dogs on the 4th of July? I thought it would be a great time to create a list of the best Air Fryer Burgers, I have tried. I hope you and your family enjoy!
This was one of my first Air Fryer Recipes, I was so impressed with myself, and my son promised never to go to McDonald’s again, as the Copycat Big Mac, was that good. This would be a great recipe to wow your guests.
This is more of a guide of how to cook a regular hamburger if your air fryer, it also has some great pointers, you can adjust the recipes, add some cheese for a cheeseburger, etc. But it will give you all of the basic knowledge.
So, with all of this culture of making high-end burgers, here are some hints for you to make them at your own house, so you can enjoy them in the comfort of your own backyard.
- 80/20 meat is highly recommended, since you need the fat, to help keep the meat nice and juicy, while it cooks
- Shape the patties once, if you keep on handling them burgers, they will change the texture of the burger.
- Save the seasonings, for right before cooking the burger, if you put on salt too soon, it will dry out your meat. Since salt pulls out the liquid.
- Put a small indication into the center of the burger, since it will prevent the burger from puffing up.
- Always flip just once, during the cooking process, do not press down, when you flip, like most of us do, as it will let the burger juices escape.
- The USDA recommends cooking beef until it has an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.