Scrambled eggs are one of the most popular breakfast items in the world. If you are like me through all of your kids like eggs differently, whether they are soft boiled, over easy, poached or as my son will call them dunkie eggs. (The type where you dunk your toast into them and coat your toast with the yolk, do you know what I am talking about?)
How do you make the perfect scrambled eggs?
Well, I’m here today to give you some pointers.
The key to perfect scrambled eggs is to beat the eggs. Now, I’m not talking about the regular beating, I am talking about whisking the eggs, which lets some air enter them when you whisk fast, and your eggs end up nice and fluffy.
What you need for a tool is simple, a good whisk, I have this one, and not only does it work wonders, it is fun to use.
Today’s scrambled eggs are a great way to start any breakfast, filled with protein and vegetables, and it should keep you filled through lunchtime.
I love using my Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) for all of the recipes, I usually use my burner stove for, they are faster and require less clean up, plus my son travels a ton for hockey, so I can take the Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) on the road, so it saves me money by not eating out at restaurants, since eating out with 20 hockey-playing boys gets very expensive, very soon.
Kitchen Items Used: (* Note: Affiliate links are included)
Instant Pot Smart Du060 (I also made this in my mini, to make sure it works)
Don’t forget to Pin–
Instant Pot, Scrambled Eggs with Parmesan and Rosemary
This is such an easy way to make scrambled eggs. I use the Instant Pot often at hockey tournments in our hotel room.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Eggs
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried or fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by adding the eggs to a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk the eggs
- Mix in the shaved cheese.
- In the mini Instant Pot, press the saute button.
- Then add the butter, let it melt about 1/2 way, before you add the eggs and cheese mixture.
- Add the eggs and cheese mixture.
- Stir gently, as you continue to saute the eggs, and cheese. For about 2 minutes, just until they are creamy.
- Spoon the eggs into a dish. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot scrambled eggs for a crowd instant pot scrambled eggs and potatoes instant pot scrambled egg bites instant pot scrambled eggs and bacon instant pot scrambled eggs and sausage instant pot saute scrambled eggs instant pot scrambled eggs and ham crockpot scrambled eggs