Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Instant Pot-Sausage and Gravy
This is one of my family’s favorite breakfast. I usually make this on a weekend.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound of ground sausage
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- In your Instant Pot, add the sausage and press the saute’ button,
- Cook until the pork browns, then add the milk, flour, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Add your lid, making sure that the vent is in the sealed position, and set the manual high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When it’s done, do a quick release.
- Then when the pressure is completely let down, remove the lid, and mix well.
- Serve on top of split biscuits.
Keywords: my forking life instant pot sausage gravy instant pot frozen sausage gravy instant pot white gravy instant pot biscuits recipe bake biscuits in instant pot instant pot canned biscuits cooking biscuits in instant pot instant pot biscuit recipes