Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin:
Instant Pot-Sausage and Gravy
Recipe type: Breakfast, Sausage
- 1 pound of ground sausage
- 2 cups of milk
- ¼ cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- In your Instant Pot, add the sausage and press the saute' button,
- Cook until the pork browns, then add the milk, flour, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Add your lid, making sure that the vent is in the sealed position, and set the manual high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When it's done, do a quick release.
- Then when the pressure is completely let down, remove the lid, and mix well.
- Serve on top of split biscuits.