Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is such an easy recipe to make homemade ice tea.
- 3 large family sized tea bags (6 if you are using regular sized)
- 8 cups water
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (this gives the ice tea a smooth taste)
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- Add the water, baking soda, and tea bags to your Instant Pot Bowl.
- Add your lid to your Instant Pot, making sure that the vent is on sealing, otherwise, you will have quite a mess in your kitchen.
- Set your time for 4 minutes. (Manual High Pressure)
- Let the pressure naturally come down. Remember never force open a lid on an Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker.
- After you are able to open the lid, mix in the sugar. Continue to mix, until all of the sugar is dissolved. Mix the cold water in.
- Remove the tea bags and chill in the refrigerator, about 4 hours, or for better flavor overnight.
- Pour yourself a nice cold glass of ice tea.
Keywords: instant pot iced tea gallon instant pot southern sweet tea instant pot unsweetened iced tea instant pot green tea instant pot tea concentrate instant pot herbal tea instant pot iced tea concentrate instant pot raspberry iced tea