(Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
If you have been following me for a while or look through my recipes.
You will see that I’m a real mom, cooking real food. I don’t do any of those special ingredients that you can’t find, or you have to order online. Because, seriously, who has time for all of that.
I love my Instant Pot. I think that they should start giving you one when you have your first child, wouldn’t that be great. But, whether you are new to the Instant Pot World or have had one for a while.
I have some great recipes if you haven’t subscribed. I hope you will.
Today, we are making Honey BBQ Meatballs, which only have a few ingredients. It is that simple.
- 1 pound frozen meatballs
- 2 cups Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- Start by adding the frozen meatballs, to the Instant Pot.
- Then add the water, and then add your lid. Set the manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, it will beep (depending on model) and let it naturally release.
- When it cools down a bit, drain the meatballs.
- Then mix in the BBQ sauce and honey, mix well.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!