These are something, I never even thought about, when I purchased my first Instant Pot. I started canning about 20 years ago, with my friend after we went on a crazy grape picking adventure. We spent the afternoon canning grape juice. From then, on I made hundreds of bottles of jams and jellies, And the Instant Pot, cuts down the time, dramatically.
Most of these I have made in the Mini, (3 Quart) although I have also made them in the 6 Quart.
Add the thawed strawberries to your Instant Pot
Then mix in the strawberries, sugar, and orange juice. Then follow the instructions in the recipes.
Kitchen Items Used:
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
This recipe is so simple and easy, that you will be amazed that you haven’t done this your whole life and the best part is that you don’t need to watch it while it’s cooking in the Instant Pot.
- 1 pound of frozen (or fresh) strawberries, frozen strawberries should be thawed
- 1/8 cup of sugar
- 1 ounce of orange juice
- Add your frozen or fresh strawberries to the Instant Pot.
- Then mix them with the sugar and orange juice.
- Then add your lid, and set the manual high pressure for 1 minute. When the timer, beeps do a natural release.
- Remove the lid, when all of the pressure is let down, and stir.
- Refrigerate after opening, it will become thicker as it refrigerates.
Keywords: instant pot strawberry jam for canning instant pot strawberry jam with pectin instant pot strawberry jam no sugar instant pot strawberry jam with honey instant pot jam with pectin instant pot strawberry rhubarb jam instant pot grape jelly instant pot frozen strawberry jam