Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin:
Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot, Herbed Brown Rice
Recipe type: Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot, Rice, Side Dish
- 2 cups of brown rice
- 2½ cups of water
- ½ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In your Instant Pot Bowl, add the rice, then add the water and a touch of salt.
- Mix well.
- Then add your lid, close and lock lid. Check that steam release handle is set to "Sealing" position. Press [Manual] button then use the [-] or [+] button to set time to 22 minutes cooking time.
- When the time is up, let the Instant Pot go to "Keep Warm" mode and count 10 minutes, it should read L10
- Then press [Cancel] and, using Instant Pot oven mitts, twist the steam release handle on the lid to the "Venting" position.
- When it's done venting, use a pot holder or oven mitt to carefully remove the lid. Fluff rice, and mix in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.