Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot, Hatching Chicks Deviled Eggs
Recipe type: Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot, Appetizers, Eggs, Easter
- 6 eggs (hardboiled, as in directions)
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, for garnishing
- carrots and olives for garnishing
- Start by placing 1 cup of water in your Instant Pot bowl.
- Then add the trivet into your Instant Pot.
- Set the eggs onto the trivet.
- Add your lid, and make sure it's sealed.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes at high pressure. When the timer beeps, after 5 minutes, do a quick release.
- Then place the eggs in ice water. Either place the eggs in the refrigerator to cool.
- Then cut the eggs, leaving about ¼ inch.
- Then in a small bowl, mix together the egg yolk, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well, until it's smooth.
- Then spoon or pipe it back into the egg.
- Place the small white cap back, add the olives pieces for eyes, make a beak out of the carrots and add little feet using the carrots.