As I mentioned a dozen times on this blog, my kids love eating out. Now, that, I”m a real food blogger, feeding two teenage boys (both who are going to be over 6’5, just so you can picture them), and not made of money. I am trying to eat at home more. Our rule is if you can avoid eating out, do it. If not, enjoy your meal. Because as most of you know, that eating always 100% at home is not doable, and everyone likes a good meal out.
My kid’s favorite restaurant (ok, for this week at least) is Applebees, they absolutely love the Spinach & Artichoke Dip, we have been known to order 2 of them, for our appetizer. True story. So, it’s actually a very easy recipe to copy, at home. I originally made it with my slow cooker, but now, that I’m using my Instant Pot, more and more. I thought this was an important recipe for me to replicate, for my family.
The ingredients are really easy, and one of the best things about using the Instant Pot is that you can set it to “keep warm setting” on the Instant Pot. meaning that you can keep the dip hot for a while, this would be a great addition to any party, since who doesn’t like, warm dip. You can serve it with tortilla chips, crackers, assorted vegetables, or anything your imagination can dream of.
My family usually has this every Saturday night, during movie night. It’s a great addition, to your family movies night. I hope you and your family enjoy it.
Add the artichokes, chicken broth and garlic and mix well.
Then place all of the other ingredients in the Instant Pot Bowl, and mix well (as well as you can)
Kitchen Items Used: (affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
No need to go out anymore, now you can make this in your very own Instant Pot. My kids love this!
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
- In your Instant Bowl, pour the vegetable broth, garlic, artichokes, mix well. Then mix in the sour cream, frozen spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise,. Mix well.
- Then add your lid, and make sure the vent is on the “sealing” position and set the manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When the timer beeps (my IP beeps, when the time is up), but when the time is done, do a quick release.
- When all of the pressure is released, and the pin has dropped. The lid should easily come off. NEVER force a lid off.
- When the lid has been removed, mix the dip well. Then mix in the cheeses, mix until it’s all well combined.
Keywords: easy instant pot spinach artichoke dip instant pot fresh spinach dip instant pot keto spinach artichoke dip copycat applebees spinach artichoke dip instant pot spinach artichoke dip no mayo instant pot spinach dip with fresh spinach fresh spinach artichoke dip instant pot instant pot spinach artichoke dip fresh spinach