These are some of my family’s favorite cookies. I love making air fryer cookies, the best thing about them, is you can make a LOT of them, and they air fry in hardly any time. Today’s recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Air Fryer.
If you have not made air fryer cookies, you are truly missing out.
I call these my super-duper easy peanut butter cookies. I have been making them for years, and years, ever since I got married. They only require a few ingredients and you have a great quality cookie.
Ingredients Needed For This Recipe–
- All-purpose Flour
- Room Temperature Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- Brown Sugar
One of the most common questions I get asked about making homemade peanut butter cookies. Since I prefer creamy is can you use chunky peanut butter? The answer is simple, you can use chunky.
How To Make Peanut Butter Cookies in the Air Fryer–
The Steps are pretty basic, as with making all cookies.
- Start by creaming the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together, as this really creates a light and better texture in your cookies. So, I always recommend if you are baking, and you have butter and sugar in your recipe, always do that first, you will end up with a better-baked good.
- Add the peanut butter to the creamed butter and sugar. Just make sure it’s fully mixed, and if you are using a stand mixer, clean out the whisk, as sometimes peanut butter will get stuck there.
- Add the vanilla and egg, and mix again.
- Then gradually add the flour, and baking powder and mix until everything is well blended
- Either use your hands to roll the dough into balls or use a cookie scoop, and make about 1 tablespoons balls.
- Use a fork and press the tines into the dough. Air Fry the cookies at 330 degrees F, for about 5-6 minutes. (Note: Do not preheat the air fryer as your cookie dough will melt off)
Some Tips For Making This Recipe-
- Do not preheat the air fryer, as the dough will simply melt.
- Keep your dough cold, colder dough tends to cook better in the air fryer.
- The cookies harden, as they cool down.
- If you are not eating all of the cookies right away, store them in an air-tight container, they should last about a week.
- A lot of people ask if they can use nut butter, I have not tried them, so I do not know.
Here are some pictures to help you make them at home–
If You Are Looking For More Air Fryer Cookie Recipes, Check These Out–
Some Helpful Products Used in this Recipe–
Don’t Forget To Pin, Peanut Butter Cookie Air Fryer–Print
This is one of the easiest recipes for homemade peanut butter cookies. Making them in the air fryer is so easy and they are done in minutes. Make a whole batch or cut the recipe in half for an easy tasty treat for one.
- 1/2 cup unsalted room temperature butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, either creamy or chunky
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the brown sugar, sugar, and room temperature butter.
- Then slowly fold in the peanut butter, mix well.
- Add the egg, and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder, mix until a dough forms.
- Either roll dough into 1 inch balls or use a cookie scooper and lay on the air fryer basket or tray.
- Use your fork to flatten the cookies.
- Air fry the cookies for 5-6 minutes at 330 degrees F.
- Allow the cookies to cool, as they will harden as they cool.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!