This is such an easy recipe. It is actually two recipes to make toast in the air fryer and make a piece of simple garlic bread. Today, I added some Old Bay Seasoning, and it was fabulous, easy, and delicious. Air Fryer Old Bay Garlic Bread.
- 2 Slices of Bread
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil or olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Old-Bay Seasoning
- Start by placing your bread on a cutting board.
- Then spray or rub the bread with olive oil. Enough to cover the toast.
- Then sprinkle the Old-Bay Seasoning on top of the olive oil.
- Place in the air fryer basket.
- Set the time for 4 minutes
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F.
- Remove from the air fryer basket.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Old Bay Garlic Bread