This is one of the easiest things to make in the Instant Pot, which is so funny since it seemed like such a hard thing. I put it off for a few days. It has a long roasting flavor, that even my most pickiest child, Jason ate it. And when he asks for seconds, you know it’s good.
Kitchen Items Used:
Place your turkey breast (mine was 3.3 lbs) onto the trivet inside your Instant Pot
If you did not get a trivet, order one today, I use it in about 1/2 of my recipes
Add 2 cups of chicken broth or stock (or if you have turkey stock on hand)
Not sure if you can tell, but I poured the melted butter directly on top of the turkey.
I added and rubbed in my spices onto the turkey.
I added an onion and celery for flavor.
Add the lid, set the manual high pressure for 30 minutes. (With the vent sealed)
Let it naturally release.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is a really easy alternative to roasting a turkey in the oven. Today I used a turkey breast.
- 3 to 4-pound turkey breast
- Spices: I used poultry blend
- 2 cups of turkey or chicken broth (or if you have stock on hand)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- a few stocks celery
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 4 tablespoons of butter (optional)
- Place the turkey breast onto your trivet.
- Then pour in your chicken broth/stock into the Instant Pot.
- Melt the butter, and then pour directly onto the turkey.
- Rub the spices directly onto the turkey breast.
- Place celery, onion, and thyme into the Instant Pot.
- Set the manual high temperature for 30 minutes. With the vent closed and let it naturally release when it is done cooking.
Keywords: instant pot turkey breast cooking time instant pot turkey breast tenderloin instant pot turkey breast onion soup keto instant pot turkey breast 2 lb turkey breast instant pot 7 lb frozen turkey breast instant pot frozen turkey breast instant pot cook time instant pot turkey breast video