Can you make a package of Suddenly Salad in the Instant Pot? Yes, you can. It is so easy. It’s one of my favorite Instant Pot hacks. I love it. If you are like me and are scrambling to get dinner on the table, this makes for an easy side dish or lunch.
- 1 package of Suddenly Salad, any type
- 1 1/2 cup of water (add more if needed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make dressing as per the instructions (every box has different directions, so follow the ingredients needed on the box)
- Pour the Suddenly Salad Pasta into the Instant Pot.
- Pour the water and olive oil in, mix well.
- Set the manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Drain if needed
- Prepare the dressing (every type will be different)
- Pour the dressing it, and mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Serve when cooled.