Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
- 3 large garlic bulbs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Add the steam basket inside your Instant Pot, Then add the cup of water into your Instant Pot.
- To prepare the garlic, just chop off the tops.
- Then place the garlic into the steamer basket.
- Add your lid on, and set it to sealed, set the manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let it naturally release.
- Let them cool down a bit and then transfer them onto a baking sheet, drizzle some olive oil over them, and broil for about 5 minutes.
- To keep: Place in a sealed container.