Being from Boston, my family loves all berries, my husband grew up with a house that had 6 raspberry plants, so he LOVES his raspberries.
Today’s it’s all about raspberry honey Jam (or preserves), my kids love them. But, I don’t use pectin in our house, due to some allergies we have. So, I have been making and canning preserves for about 15 years, and this is the EASIEST way, I have found.
I have been working on using my Instant Pot, for about 6 months. Some people, say I have an obsession, I only own 4. So, I think it not really an obsession yet. I have a number of amazing recipes, that I have been sharing on my blog
and if you are looking for just recipes, I created a group, where we can all share with each other.
and don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest
Add your partially thawed raspberries to your Instant Pot Bowl.
Then pour over the honey and lemon juice, over the berries.
Set manual high pressure for 8 minutes.
After the 8 minutes are up, do a natural release.
Open the cover and enjoy
I let cool and then place in a mason jar to refrigerate, until use. It thickens after you refrigerate.
Otherwise, add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch in a cup, along with 2 tablespoons of water, and mix IN THE CUP, they add to the preserves.
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Instant Pot-Raspberry Honey Jam
This recipe is so simple and easy, that you will be amazed that you haven’t done this your whole life and the best part is that you don’t need to watch it while it’s cooking in the Instant Pot
- Prep Time: 3
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 6
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- Category: Jam
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- First, start by thawing the raspberries. I usually just leave them in the sink, for about an hour to get to room temperature.
- Then put the thawed raspberries into a strainer, and rinse the berries and look for any stems or anything that is not a raspberry.
- Then place the clean berries, honey, and lemon juice into your Instant Pot bowl, add the lid, make sure it’s in the sealed position and set the manual high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, do a natural release.
- Let cool.
- Use either hot to serve over pancakes or refrigerate in an air-tight container. it will keep for about 2 weeks.
Keywords: instant pot raspberry jam with pectin instant pot raspberry freezer jam instant pot strawberry jam with honey instant pot jam with pectin instant pot raspberry jam no pectin instant raspberry jam instant pot jam no sugar instant pot raspberry peach jam