This is an amazingly easy recipe. Like with most recipes, I played with it for a while, until I really got a taste and quality that I would feel comfortable posting. I do not look to share recipes that aren’t things I would make again. Which, on the other hand, makes it hard to experiment, because my sons are always asking me to make the Minestrone Soup or Sesame Chicken again and again.
On Today’s Menu-Italian Style Sausage and Peppers
Don’t Forget To Pin—Print
Instant Pot-Italian Sausage and Peppers
This is one of my family’s favorite meals. My mother used to make this when I was growing up, today I converted it to the Instant Pot.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- 10 Italian Style Sausages
- 4 green peppers, cut into strips and seeded
- 4 diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of crushed and peeled garlic
- 4 cups of tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon of Italian Spice Blend
- In the Instant Pot place the tomatoes, garlic, tomato sauce, beef stock and spices, then layer the sausages over them. Then place the green peppers over them.
- Lock the lid into place and do a manual setting for 30 minutes on high pressure.
- Once the time is done, let it release pressure naturally.
- Serve inside a roll or on a bed of rice.
Keywords: instant pot italian sausage peppers and potatoes instant pot italian sausage and marinara instant pot sausage and peppers with jar sauce instant pot sausage peppers and potatoes how long to cook frozen sausage in instant pot instant pot italian sausage and sauce instant pot sausage and rice how long to cook sausage in instant pot