This is an amazing use of the Instant Pot, it’s one of the best appliances that I bought for myself. This is a great use of the Instant Pot and I usually do a batch on Sunday, because they make either an on the go breakfast, and can turn into an egg salad sandwich or as a snack as deviled eggs.
It’s pretty easy and doing a batch is as easy as 1-2-3
Here’s how you do it, I made it a printable so that you can print it out for easy reference.
- Eggs (any type, any kind)
- Install the rack, that came with your instant pot.
- Place the desired number of eggs on top of the rack.
- Put one cup of water into the instant pot
- Put the lid back on and make sure it's locked in
- Turn on the manual setting and set your instant pot for 7 minutes
- Once the 7 minutes go off, use the quick release valve.
- Leave the eggs to settle, until the eggs are cool enough to handle.
- Place in the refrigerator, until ready to use.
- And Enjoy!
What I realized, is you really need a steamer basket, since I cracked one of my eggs, while taking it out. I am purchasing