What can be easier than making hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot? In just five minutes, you have a healthy and delicious KETO and protein-rich snack.
- 2 cups water
- 6 eggs
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot.
- Then place the eggs in.
- Place your cover on the Instant Pot, making sure that the vent is in the sealed position.
- Set the manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Do a manual release until the display reads L05, then do a quick release.
- Immediately place the eggs into an ice-cold bath, to stop the cooking process.
Keywords: instant pot hard boiled eggs dozen 12 hard boiled eggs instant pot instant pot hard boiled eggs 5 5 5 instant pot duo hard boiled eggs instant pot boiled eggs dozen power pressure cooker hard boiled eggs pressure cooker hard boiled eggs serious eats instant pot duo plus hard boiled eggs