This is a realsly easy way to make breakfast for the entire family at one time. I covered it with my family’s favorite bluberry pancake syrup (also made in the Insant Pot)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, and milk.
- Mix well, scraping the sides down of the bowl.
- Generously spray the inside of the Instant Pot bowl.
- Pour the batter into the Instant Pot Bowl.
- Add the lid, place the vent into the sealing position and set manual high pressure for 45 minutes. When time is up, let the pin naturally release, and then remove the lid.
- Finished pancake. I flipped the pancake onto a plate and then covered it with homemade blueberry compote, which I made in my mini instant Pot, the recipe for that is found here:
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot pancakes bites instant pot pancakes with pancake mix pancake mix instant pot instant pot pancake bites with bisquick instant pot pancake bites with pancake mix instant pot pancake 8 quart instant pot dutch baby instant pot buttermilk pancakes