Does anyone else remember Saturday or Sunday morning pancakes breakfasts? My family would head every Sunday after to church to IHOP, for a great pancake breakfast. They had amazing combinations with all the toppings, yummy.
Now, that I am a hockey mom, I don’t get a lot of weekends (truth, I do not get any free weekends from September until May, but I wouldn’t change it for anything, even pancakes) free, so I have tried to come up with the same traditions, using homemade recipes. Living in New Hampshire/Vermont Border for a while, I also learned that one of the best ways to indulgence is to have pure maple syrup on the table for serving.
I am a BIG fan of homemade pancake mix, because, I think they just taste much better, and they are simple enough to whip up. If you are running short of time, you could also make a batch of homemade pancake mix, and you can also freeze pancakes. I love that idea, I usually make a batch on a Sunday morning, when I am free, and I make enough to last a month.
To freeze them, all you need to do is to make them how you usually do, and then put them onto a cookie sheet and pop them into the freezer, after about 5 minutes, they will be frozen enough to stack on top of each other and place into a Ziploc bag.
I’m still having the greatest time using my playing with my Instant Pot,
Here are the easy instructions, so you can make them in your very own Instant Pot for your family,
Don’t Forget To Pin–Print
This is a realsly easy way to make breakfast for the entire family at one time. I covered it with my family’s favorite bluberry pancake syrup (also made in the Insant Pot)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, and milk.
- Mix well, scraping the sides down of the bowl.
- Generously spray the inside of the Instant Pot bowl.
- Pour the batter into the Instant Pot Bowl.
- Add the lid, place the vent into the sealing position and set manual high pressure for 45 minutes. When time is up, let the pin naturally release, and then remove the lid.
- Finished pancake. I flipped the pancake onto a plate and then covered it with homemade blueberry compote, which I made in my mini instant Pot, the recipe for that is found here:
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot pancakes bites instant pot pancakes with pancake mix pancake mix instant pot instant pot pancake bites with bisquick instant pot pancake bites with pancake mix instant pot pancake 8 quart instant pot dutch baby instant pot buttermilk pancakes