This was quite an easy meal to make in the Instant Pot. It is a great beginner meal. The sauteed vegetables and spices add a lot of flavor to the dish, and it is a great and easy way to get dinner on the table, during mid-week.
Here are the simple steps, so you can make it in your very own Instant Pot,
Don’t Forget To Pin-
This is a really easy and fast meal, that my kids absolutely love. Today, I used up some leftover vegetables and created a great and fast meal.
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground hamburger
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Other: Hamburger Buns
- In your Instant Pot bowl, add the olive oil, onions, diced green peppers, and diced celery.
- Press the saute button, and saute for about 5-7 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the hamburger, and continue to sautee, until the hamburger is browned.
- Once the hamburger is browned, drain the fat.
- Then add the ketchup, tomato paste, cider vinegar, water and Worcestershire sauce and spices to the Instant Pot.
- Mix well. Then add the lid to the Instant Pot, placing the vent into the sealing position.
- Set manual high pressure for 10 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: super simple sloppy joes instant pot instant pot sloppy joes with canned sauce all recipes instant pot sloppy joes instant pot sloppy joes no ketchup instant pot sloppy joes frozen ground beef instant pot sloppy joes healthy instant pot sloppy joes paleo williams sonoma instant pot sloppy joes