They are currently all of the rage. My kids really like ham ones, and since I had leftover ham, I switched out the classic bacon, for the ham. They worked out wonderfully. They had great light and favorable taste. You can either freeze these for later, or make a whole batch, and then eat them during the week. They also make great snacks. And, if you learn to make a Starbucks coffee as good as they can, you can really have a Starbucks experience at home. That would save you a ton of money.
Here are the simple steps for you to make them in your own Instant Pot,
Kitchen Items Used: (* Note: Affiliate links are included)
Instant Pot Smart Du060 (I also made this in my mini, to make sure it works)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
My kids love a run to Starbucks, as do I. So, when the new silicone molds came out, I thought about different Instant Pot recipes, you could make with them. And since, my kids are always eating the Starbucks version of these. I thought, about making them.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoon of half and half
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar chesese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, add the eggs, half and half, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray your egg mold with olive oil spray.
- Fill the egg molds with the egg mixture, filling about 2/3 the way full, and then cover it tightly with foil.
- Pour about a cup of water into the Instant Pot Bowl. Then place the covered egg mold, on the trivet. Add the lid, making sure the vent is in the sealing position.
- Set manual high pressure for 5 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot egg bites with cottage cheese instant pot egg bites without cottage cheese instant pot egg bites recipes instant pot egg bites mold recipes instant pot egg white bites instant pot egg bites keto instant pot egg bites no cottage cheese instant pot egg bites bacon