Instant Pot Pasta and Meat Sauce –You are busy. You have a family, you work full time, and you are trying to get your side hustle on the go. But when it’s dinner time, there is no more time in the day for that perfect homemade meal that takes hours of prep. You need something quick and delicious that can be made with ingredients you already have at home! Enter this Instant Pot Pasta and Meat Sauce recipe!
I love eating. So when I’m in the kitchen, I like to create dishes that are hearty and filling, but also healthy and nutritious (because you know that’s what my mom would want). And when it comes to pasta dishes, they don’t get any easier than this!
All you need is a few simple ingredients, and then throw everything into the Instant Pot for just a few minutes of cooking time—and voila! Dinner is served. Now all we need is some wine.
If you love a great and easy Instant Pot Recipe, some of my faovrite Instant Pot Pasta Recipes are INSTANT POT PASTA AND MEATBALLS, INSTANT POT GROUND BEEF AND PASTA, INSTANT POT CHICKEN FAJITA PASTA, and INSTANT POT PASTA CARBONARA.
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot Pasta and Meat Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Ground Beef
- Pasta Sauce
How To Make Instant Pot Pasta and Meat Sauce
Start by cutting your onion, into bite-sized pieces, place the olive oil into the pan. Press the saute button, and saute the onions for about 2 minutes.
Mix in the ground beef and continue to cook, until it’s brown all over, carefully, drain the fat.
Add the pasta, marinara sauce, and water and mix well.Set manual high pressure for 4 minutes. After the 4 minutes, do a quick release.
How To Store Leftover Pasta & Meat Sauce:
Your favorite Instant Pot Pasta Dish has left you with a lot of leftover sauce and pasta. What to do? Pasta is a perfect meal for the next day, but how should you store it? The key is not letting your sauce get too dry or watery. Here are some tips on how to store your pasta and meat sauce:
- Store in an airtight container, such as Tupperware, with a little bit of oil on the top surface. This will seal out any other flavors that might contaminate your dish’s flavor while also keeping it fresh longer.
- Place plastic wrap over the surface area before sealing up the container in order to keep any food from getting stuck at the top part.
More Instant Pot Pasta Recipes:
- INSTANT POT PASTA CARBONARA
- INSTANT POT COPYCAT CHILI’S CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA
- EASY INSTANT POT CHICKEN FAJITA PASTA
- INSTANT POT GROUND BEEF AND PASTA
- INSTANT POT PASTA AND MEATBALLS
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound dried pasta
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 4 cups water
- Start by cutting your onion into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the olive oil into the pan.
- Press the saute button.
- Saute the onions for about 2 minutes.
- Mix in the ground beef and continue to cook until it's brown all over.
- Carefully drain the fat.
- Add the pasta, marinara sauce, and water and mix well.
- Set manual high pressure for 4 minutes. After the 4 minutes, do a quick release.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 581Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 975mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 6gSugar: 12gProtein: 42g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.