Faced with my new obsession with homemade tortilla chips in the air fryer, yes, they are so good. I had to start thinking of ways to make dips. This is my son’s favorite, so obviously a good starting point. This is one of the most copied recipes for Applebee’s and the Instant Pot.
If you are new to the Instant Pot I hope that you will follow me as I give you step by step instructions on how to make your food, so it all turns out delicious.
Add the lid, making sure the seal is on sealing, otherwise you will end up with quite a mess in your kitchen.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is a great copycat recipe from the famous dip at Applebee’s. This pairs so nicely with homemade air fryer Tortilla Chips. That is a winning combination air fryer and Instant Pot.
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces shreded mozzarella cheese
- In the Instant Pot bowl, add the drained artichoke hearts and frozen spinach.
- Then add the vegetable broth, sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder.
- Add the lid, making sure the seal is on sealing, otherwise you will end up with quite a mess in your kitchen.
- Set your Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
After the time is up, do a quick release. Once all of the pressure has been let down and the cover can easily be removed, open the lid, stir the dip.
- Stir in the cheese. Continue to mix, until the cheeese are melted into the dip.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: easy instant pot spinach artichoke dip instant pot spinach artichoke dip applebees instant pot keto spinach artichoke dip instant pot spinach dip with fresh spinach instant pot spinach artichoke dip fresh spinach instant pot spinach artichoke dip no mayo instant pot healthy spinach artichoke dip instant pot fresh spinach dip