This is one of the easiest breakfast ideas, and it’s so quick, it’s perfect for those busy mornings. My youngest son has never met a cup of steel-cut oatmeal that he hasn’t liked, so this breakfast is perfect for him, and the use of cinnamon and brown sugar, makes it sweet, but not unhealthy, which is a great balance.
- In your Instant Pot bowl, add the steel-cut oatmeal and butter.
- Then press the saute button. Continue to saute, until all of the butter has melted, remember to keep on stirring as the butter will burn if you don’t stir.
- This will give your steel-cut oats a great nutty taste.
- Then add the raisins and cinnamon, and mix well.
- Pour in the water.
- Add your lid (make sure it’s in the sealing position) Set manual high pressure for 3 minutes. When the time is up, do a natural pressure until L10, and then do a quick release.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot porridge uk instant pot oatmeal cinnamon brown sugar instant pot oatmeal banana instant pot oatmeal delay start instant pot oatmeal brown sugar instant pot baked oatmeal instant pot steel cut oats cinnamon instant pot steel cut oats with raisins